Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't install Project Pro - I have Office(###) ###-####installed

Hi - I can't install Project Pro - I have Office(###) ###-####installed on Windows 10
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what exactly is the error message that you are getting when installation fails?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
error code is###-##-####502) We're sorry we had a problem installing your Office program(s)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? Can you fix this?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I am still here. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Err well you have already charged me 51AUD and I haven't got ANYTHING yet - I will pay you IF you fix it
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I understand your concerns. Like I already mentioned, Secure Remote Assistance is an optional additional service offer with an extra fee. We guarantee our service so you can always get your money back if you are not satisfied with my help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am disappointed - it seems unfair that the only thing you have done so far is request money - is this some sort of scam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also it isn't the Office software that I want installed - it is Project Pro (I have the .exe in my download files)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you given up now and just run off with my 51AUD?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
We are not scan and this is just how our site works. Like I mentioned, we guarantee our service and you can request a refund any time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Secure Remote Assistance is optional, and if you want me to just give you the procedures that you can follow yourself, we can continue in this chat mode. Just let me know. Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - so if you don't fix this I would expect my money back - ok?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that is our guarantee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is terrible - I can't get to Paypal from your link - what do you want me to do?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Please accept the offer that I sent you. I believe that there is a "Accept" button there that you can use to accept the offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope - tried that and it doesn't send me to PayPal - it just spins - nothing happens - to ensure its not a problem on my end I have just logged onto PayPal via another instance of my browser and its all ok - so I guess the error is on your side
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send me a new link and I'll try that - otherwise I'll have to give up and get my 51AUD back
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I believe the problem is from our system based on your description.Let us do the remote session now so that I can check that issue too.For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2c463725-d14e-4bde-a8b3-d86e036589f02. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. Your issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. All your Office programs are now installed and working.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess