Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I cannot access Outlook 2016. I have tried reloading Office

I cannot access Outlook 2016. I have tried reloading Office 365 as suggested by a colleague. This did not work as I had hoped.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Are you getting an error message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Error message: Outlook cannot log on. Verify you are connected to the network and are using the proper and mailbox name. The Microsoft Exchange Information Service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure you are using the correct Microsoft Exchange Information service.Another Error message said: System resources critically low. Close some windows.I hope this information helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why am I having to pay more to get access to Outlook 2016 on my Lenovo laptop when it should have been included on my Premium Home Office 365 card which I had paid for earlier?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that my server is Google gmail.com. I do not know my mailbox name unless it is my email address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I spoke to an official at Microsoft about the Outlook 2016 problem and I thought she was being downright rude. It was difficult to explain to her what the problem was?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Did it work ok for you previously?