michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

My laptop is blocked by you? Because I did Not contact this

Customer Question

My laptop is blocked by you? Because I did
Not contact this number 0800(###) ###-####
To clear malware attack, confused
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.We are www.justanswer.com service from the USA and we can remove the malaware attack and make your computer free from any attack in future as well.Let me know when you are ready.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ready
open google and then type on adwcleaner and hit enter let me know how many links you get.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=20ceefc3-4659-4487-9514-bf0c1eff4112
Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot access my "laptop"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is BLOCKED
Power it off wait for 30 seconds power it back on and keep tapping the F8 key for few time you will get windows advance menu use the arrow key to select safe mode with networking and let the windows lota to safe mode with networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have on my screen saying
Message from webpage
Your computer has been "blocked"??!
were you able to get into windows or not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pressing f8 didn't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why can't you call me?
let me know your number i can call you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
yes seems we got cut offplease press the ctrl shift and esc keys on the keyboard together
is there any landline number i can call to..somehow unable to get connected on the one on which we spoke
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done that
But talking would be better
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes one moment please ***********
Sorry for delay
press the windows key and R key on keyboardin the window that pops up type taskmanager (one word) and press enter
getting a busy signal for landline as well
i will try to call again in few minsin the meanwhile try the belowpress the windows key (one with 4 squares and in between ctrl and alt keys) and R key on keyboardin the window that pops up type taskmanager (one word) and press enter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Try now
ok
Customer hi michelle this side we are connectedmichelleclive: i will now install a cleanup tool to scan your computer for infection and fix it for youmichelleclive: please dont move the mouse during this whilemichelleclive: we will have to restart computer nce this tool finishesmichelleclive: after which the computer will be free of all infectionmichelleclive: ok your system is now clean of infectionmichelleclive: please do not use the same adult site again as it has virus linksmichelleclive: let me know if you have any questionsGuest: thank you very much for your help,thank youmichelleclive: Thank you for using our service.