Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Emails disappear once read

Customer Question

emails disappear once read
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Walter, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10?Also, how do you access your emails? Using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happens next?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. I tried to accept your request for Secure Remote Assistance but there was a problem from your end.I will try again later.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=044cd7c6-2177-4394-a480-2c2119391642, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/h9usn3l2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please let me know if there is any error or message. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
What's your email address?What is the name of the program you use for email, such as Mail app, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc.?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,