Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Microsoft .NET Framework required Express set up. Garmin

Microsoft .NET Framework required for Garmin Express set up.
Garmin Express cannot run on Windows 7 RTM with a .NET 4.5.2 installed. Install Windows SP1 to run in a supported environment.
Can this be don on Windows 10?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt can be done on windows 10, but your on a windows 7 computer at the moment correct David?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fulmar139
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... thats your AOL information, I need you please to do the instructions I gave you.Can you take the time and do this please? I repeated them belowCan you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm confused as to what I need to do further
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The instructions I gave you, that's what I need you to do please.I have repeated them below for youCan you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a problem that I have already downloaded team viewer and cannot download it again without closing 'team viewer' whatever I do it doesn't want to close or open
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It means you have done my instructions and now your trying to do them for a second time....You have Teamviewer running, look at it and give me the ID and Password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID = 840 068 772
Password = tyu 524
my aol details are***@******.*** and password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting, but not sure why you give me your AOL password???You should not give that out