jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Code - 0x85050041

Customer Question

code - 0x85050041
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please in which program you are getting this error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Outlook
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the version of outlook?The version of windows, and when exactly the error message shows please? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on Microsoft v.10. Not sure which version of Outlook.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I need to know please, as well as when the error message shows.It should tell you when you open the program
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. don't wish to waste your time as I just followed an instrustion given by microsoft & understood there was an answe to the error code.i don't wish to proceed further.
thanks for your assistance
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Would it be better for you if I connected to your computer and fixed this directly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No . I am really not happy to allow someone access to my computer.
Thanks You
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, we can continue here then... when did the problem start?