Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I have just updated my mobile to a Microsoft Lumia 550 but

I have just updated my mobile to a Microsoft Lumia 550 but cannot access my Microsoft account.
Thanks for posting your question, to solve this problem you have to use a PC to login to the account and reset the PIN and only after that you can login from your phone. Now, if you have a PC then, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to get a new PIN or if you give me the email address and password ***** I can try to reset the PIN, but I will prefer remote support, as that will be more safer option as this is an open forum, anyone can see your email address and password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can connect to my PC
Thanks, ***** ***** to follow some steps to help me to connect with your PC, are you ready for the instructions ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First, let me know which version of Windows do you have on the PC ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10.
Thanks, ***** ***** the steps from the link below on your PC to connect me . http://tinyurl.com/jbz48sb
Hi, did you followed my instruction on your PC ? You have to open the link given by me in your PC and follow the steps there.
Hi, are you there . I am waiting for your response ?
Are you threre ?
You seems to be busy for lost, please reply me back when you will be available, we will continue at that time.
Hi, I think you thought that remote support means, I can connect to your PC without your help and solve the problem, that is why you got offline after sending the offer. But, that is not true, you have to follow some steps to help me to connect to your PC and I am still waiting for your response so that we can begin. Please reply me here as soon as possible and please do not take a refund, thinking that I could not help you.