KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Our family PC 'decided' to upgrade to Windows 10 when it was

Our family PC 'decided' to upgrade to Windows 10 when it was switched on yesterday. Now, when we start it up, it opens straight to my account instead of giving a log-on page where any family member can log on to their own area. I can see in settings that the other accouts are still there, but cant access them
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=441186