Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am trying to re-establish my Microsoft account,Icannot

I am trying to re-establish my Microsoft account,Icannot remember my password,and Ihave tried unsuccessfully several times to get new password ***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there James and welcomeWhat exactly happens when you try to reset your password?What stops you from completing this?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get partway through getting through the new password ***** , they say they are sending me code via email .
I do not receive an email to complete the process
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksWhat is the email address that is having the issue James?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
g11qi1
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
can you check the ID please as it says its not correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
g11qi1 Richard this is getting too involved and complicated for me so Iwill have to quit thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
this may be easier for you to click this link, click I agree and run the file pleasehttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=00bf0d98-f26e-4a30-88da-6fb4979ae004