jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am trying to connect to Google Chrome but I keep getting a

Customer Question

Hi. I am trying to connect to Google Chrome but I keep getting a message that 'Windows couldn't connect to the Group policy Client service.'
What is happening? How can I get back to Google Chrome.
This happened a few weeks ago as well, and I had to pay the store to fix it.
My laptop is just about a month old!
I hope you can help me.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is Internet Explorer program or Microsoft Edge program currently working on your computer?

Do you have Windows 7 or 8 or 10 etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please confirm that I have NOT committed to a monthly payment to you of €46. I believe that I was tricked into it by your devious website. I do NOT wish to make any payments to you whatsoever.
Please ensure and confirm that no such commitment has been given and if it has, I wish to cancel it immediately.
My account number is ***** Thank you. Michael *****.

I'm sorry. Monthly support subscription is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. It's been about a week. Did you have trouble replying back to me at this web page previously? Please let me know when you are available for me to fix the Google Chrome issue for you. Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.