Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Please help, my microsoft edge has stopped, i can only get a

Please help, my microsoft edge has stopped, i can only get a blue screen
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using the problem computer now? Or are you using another computer to chat with me?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Richard,Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5c1f43ae-71c5-4b84-a8e0-5d06f38501ac2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess