jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

When I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I lost all my

Customer Question

When I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I lost all my email storage folders and files. I have been told that Microsoft can recover these file as they still hold my Windows 7 account. I spent 2 hours on line with Jason yesterday evening, progressed very well to almost solving the problem then the contact was lost. I still have a Microsoft box on my screen which displays the same time several times then continues to change every minute. This has been displayed since 06.54 up to the present time.
Is it possible to switch back to 7 which I was a lot more comfortable with. I am 76 years old and not very clever with computers.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. If you just upgraded to Windows 10 very recently, yes, you can revert to Windows 7. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check your missing files and recover them while you watch? I can also assist you in reverting back to Windows 7 if you want.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to proceed as I am not satisfied. please refund the amount you have deducted from my mastercard
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry but I have not provided an answer yet since I was offering Secure Remote Assistance. If you want I can give you the very minimum fee for the remote service. You can accept it so that we can start our remote session.Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. But if you really want to discontinue your question, here is the link about refunding:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess