Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My pc says my account is corrupt....

Customer Question

my pc says my account is corrupt....
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcome Sue,Which version of windows is this? And you get this error when you try to sign in correct?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
its 10 but I am not good with pcs
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
No problem.When exactly are you getting this message Sue? What are you doing when this error comes up? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have done that...
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, please then provide me the ID and Password
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
975 467 7422369
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, the computer is giving an error, can you restart the computer, then run Teamviewer again and give me the new password *****
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
975 467 74223b8eh
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
its connecting but the password you gave is incorrect, can you please double check it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I took a picture 23b8eh
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
it says it is incorrect and it would be. If there is a capital use a capital for the password.But it is not correct sorry
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the letters are lowercase 23b8eh
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
its correct sorry, before you gave 4 numbers as the password, and it would be 4 numbers again.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What I sent it what it gave me... Shall I close again ?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
check under Your ID it has your Password, it will be 4 numbers
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I know you think I am a bit dim :))
However I have just restarted this time my password ***** ***** ??
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
No I do not think that at all!Trying to connect now
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thanks....any better ?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
I am connected
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just reopened
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, now try to purchase please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Still gray screen
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Can you run teamviewer and give me the new password ***** connect please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry, I can't get it to load.. When it does I do not get a code?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Restart the computer again please and try