jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have forgotten my pass word and I cannot get into my

Customer Question

I have forgotten my pass word and I cannot get into my Microsoft account I have had several attempts but the re-registering page keeps telling me that it does not recognise my email address or my telephone number. I need to get access back quickly please could you help. Thank you. Andi Dakin
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the Microsoft account with the problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working on an iPad, I have been trying to enter data into a word template without success so I have uploaded a programme that is designed to give me editing capability I was unable to use it yesterday when it was loaded to my desk top and I find now that I am unable to activate the programme because it does not recognise my email account or my telphone numbers . I am not very good with computers and I am not a wealthy person, I feel that I may be getting lured into an expensive set of communications and don't feel confident about continuing with this assistance. Have you some reassurances that the add on monies have finished now and that if you are unable to help me I will not have to pay. I might have to go to the apple shop and get them to sort me out.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You would need to speak to customer service in regards ***** ***** payment questions please.

But you did not respond on what is the Microsoft account with the problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot recall the exact name of the programme it is designed to enable editing of word documents on an iPad , it is as if the editing facility is referred to as an account , if I try to see it on my desk top I might not be able to get back into this communication setting. I need to go on a course to get my skills better developed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I am asking you the microsoft account as this is the issue you are having correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to find a local person that I can talk to face to face this approach could take too long and still not get resolved I am not very good with terms of reference so the time could end up getting very frustrating, sorry but I am pulling out of their communication.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, but I just needed please to know the microsoft account with the issue.