Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I HAVE MICROSOFT AUTOROUTE 2011 CAN I LOAD ON WINDOWS 10

HI I HAVE MICROSOFT AUTOROUTE 2011 CAN I LOAD ON WINDOWS 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

It is specified as being incompatible Martin but I have a trick that can get it to work at times.

Can you do this please

Close all programs.

Press the windows key + X and click on control panel

Then click on uninstall a program

Then uninstall both versions of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

That means both the (x86) and (x64) version of the package.

It will install a new (*old*) redistributable package for x86.

The installation should complete now without errors.

When the install of AutoRoute 2011 is done, download and install the x64 redistributable package from here (Microsoft site): Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

AutoRoute 2011 should now run.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know please how you go.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI ***** REPLY BUT AFTER YOU RECIVE THIS E MAIL WE WILL LOSE POWER FOR 90 MINS WHILE A POWER BOX IS REPAIRDI WILL LET YOU KNOW LATER WHEN HAVE TRIED THE AUTOROUTE MARTIN