jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have windows XP and wish to log in to my mail.

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Please provide the following details.

1.Which email service are you trying to log in let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It seems like you had opened another question to reply back to me.Please reply to me using the reply box below and click on send so that i can see your reply and help you.

Sincerely,
John