Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I recently received an email from Microsoft stating that

Customer Question

I recently received an email from Microsoft stating that there had been unusual sign in activity on my hotmail account. When I reviewed the recent activity this proved to be the case. I was only able to view the activity for the previous 30 days, which went back as far as 13 May 2016. I really need to view the sign activity for the dates 10th 11th and 12th May 2016, as I believe emails were sent from my account by another person. How can I obtain this information?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Lee and welcome

It is not possible sorry, the only information you can see is what is shown to you there, there is not other data further then this provided sorry,

What I suggest you do though is to enable 2 step verification on your account to ensure it is properly protected. This means that unless they have either your cell phone or your computer, they cannot sign into your account.

You can set this up on my link below

CLICK ME TO OPEN

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.