KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I seem to be locked out of my account can not log in to

i seem to be locked out of my account can not log in to email account or scype email not syncing Error code Ox85050041 has happened on more than one occasion.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

Who is your e-mail with and which e-mail application are you using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hotmail/outlook

Is the Hotmail e-mail configured on Outlook Application? If yes, which version of Outlook is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure I have windows 10

How are you accessing the e-mails? Do you go to Edge or Internet Explorer or do you click on the Yellow/Blue Outlook Icon?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Internet ex

That error usually is for the Mail app, can you try and disable your antivirus software and then try to to see if the Mail works? I think it will be much easier for you if i connect remotely and fix it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok how much is that going to be

The remote service is for $39 and if we are unable to resolve the issue you will be able to request full refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok do I press this offer button then

Yes, click Accept Offer to accept it and then i will send you a link here to connect me to your system.

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=519693

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KA I am back at my computer

https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=387033