KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Unknown reason when my pc booted up last week I have lost my

for some unknown reason when my pc booted up last week I have lost my start menu and Microsoft edge.( windows 10)

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

Which web browser and computer are you using to chat with me now?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent you the request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accept the remote service

Please click Accept Offer to accept it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Accept offer

You need to click the option on your screen to accept it, not type it.

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=381082

it looks like we are disconnected, is the issue resolved? if not let me know so i can send you a new link to connect.