Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm locked out cann't acess my computer. Computer

Customer Question

I'm locked out cann't acess my computer. Computer system=#FRKYW3J-595B. Please help me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Beatrice, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I believe you have a Dell computer. There are few online sites that provides unlocking or master passwords such as yours. Have you tried submitting a request from this link below?

http://bioshelper.com/system/dell-computers

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi jess, no i haven't. just tried here the pc refered me to uyes, that's correct phone#.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Beatrice,

Thank you for the Secure Remote Assistance request. Are you on a different computer now? Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide chat support and remote access support.

Now, for that service tag, please try this master password:

2dfkci53

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct. How do acsess my computer? won't acsept password. am working windows 10-almost sorry I updated. can you help?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am glad that the master password ***** gave you worked!

Regarding the password ***** access your computer, it is a different issue, but I can help you as well.

Can you please tell me why your password ***** ***** accepted? Did you forget it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I';m using family's #2 PC- trouble is w/ #1pc. don't know why, Tried to open as usual- won't acept my pw-keeps saying can't acsess go to Account Live.com/password/reset
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information.

In the login screen, is it showing your email address? If yes, can you still access that email address in another computer?

The problem here is that, the password ***** the email account you used to sign in to the computer is NOT correct.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Beatrice,

If you are in another PC now, I can remotely access it so that we can do the recovery of the email account that you used to login to your Windows 10.

Or you can do the recovery yourself using the steps described in this link:

http://technicalforum.org/email/my-hotmail-account-was-hacked-cant-login-now-how-can-i-recover-my-hotmail-account

Thank you. Please let me know your results so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess