Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Is this what i get €36? nothing? My question is can you help

Customer Question

is this what i get for spending €36? nothing? My question is can you help me to receive my emails on microsoft outlook? i am currently unable to receive my emails
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Brigid, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Yes, I can help you in fixing that problem. But I suggest we use our Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly check the problem and fix it while you watch.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes jess that is what I thought I was getting last time with Richard! here we go again!

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. If you are not comfortable with remote access, I can understand. But the nature of the problem is best dealt with remotely.

But I respect your decision if you do not want remote access. I can still help you in this chat mode.

To start with, please tell me the following:

1. What version of Windows are you using?
  2. What version of MS Outlook are you using?
  3. What email account is having problem in your Outlook?
  4. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when receiving fails?
  5. Are you able to send emails without any issues?

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Jess I have no problem whatsoever with remote access - that is what i want, but when i was accessing this last time with Richard, I was not able to input my ID and password, and somehow I lost contact. So nothing is resolved and I seem to be paying twice. can we go ahead with remote access please? My ID is***@******.***. My password ***** *****

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Oh ok. Before we can do remote access, please tell me, are you using Windows or Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

windows

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, in order to start a remote session, I need to send you a formal offer since secure remote assistance has an extra fee. Please accept the offer so that we can start the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i accept the offer

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please click the Accept button there in the page to formally accept it.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=51545f3b-a00c-4797-8738-629534adc68b

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience.

All issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance except with the email server technical issues since that is from your provider's control. But as long as your provider fixes their email servers, your Outlook shall continue to work.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess