jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am not very computer literate so please 't ask me to do

Customer Question

I am not very computer literate so please don't ask me to do anything too complicated
My email has been blocked by Microsoft who detected unusual activity. I have tried to follow the instructions to verify my account and have been asked for the last four digits of my phone number. The number referred to is *********** but this is now obsolete so you can't send me a text message. I have a new phone number and will happily send it (if that is not a security risk) I was also asked to give another email address but only have the one. I am stuck and uncertain what to do. Please help
Mike Hazzledine
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Microsoft email.

let me know when you will be online i will help you fix the problem.