Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Microsoft mail seems to have blocked Live Mail and will not

Microsoft mail seems to have blocked Live Mail and will not log in to my email so I cannot get to any of my mail .How can I get rid of Mail and return to Live Mail
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, who's your email provider, e.g. Hotmail, Gmail, etc.?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back using the box below; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you; kindly stand by - providing you with further directions to connect remotely now.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

https://ja.screenconnect.com/?Session=a89a196b-a840-4fd3-b767-de1f22be6425

On the page that opens up, click on the arrow next to "Join session."

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file, and we will be connected.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, we are still not connected; did you make sure to download and OPEN/RUN the remote file using the link I provided above?

Also, please try using this alternate remote link as well:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d554d58a-523f-446e-81c1-c46499a1b660

On the page that opens up, click "I agree" at the bottom and then download and OPEN/RUN the remote file when prompted.

If you are not able to find the remote file (Screen Connect) after downloading, please be sure to reply back to me below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

It looks like you have gone offline now, and so I have closed out the above remote sessions as well. Please reply back to me below when you are available next, and we will continue further. Thank you.