Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having problems signing into to my Microsoft account, I

Hi I am having problems signing into to my Microsoft account, I cannot remember any of my passwords etc from when I set up the account. Please can you help?
thank you
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me the problem account so that I can check for your recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Please tell me the problem Microsoft account

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

I am very sorry but that is not an account. A Microsoft account is an email address that you use to access Microsoft services.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for that information. Please give me a moment to check for your recovery options.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Can you still access this Gmail account? If yes, I initiated a password ***** and Microsoft just sent you a code. Please give me the code so that I can reset your password ***** you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no I cannot access this account, I type in my email address but it tells me the password ***** *****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

So are you saying that you cannot access your Gmail account, and you cannot access your Microsoft account as well?

Are you on your computer now? If yes, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering both of your accounts?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am on the computer at the moment but do not want you to connect to it thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Ok. We can continue in this chat mode. Let us first recover your Gmail account. Please tell me your mobile phone number ending in 82. And are you still using it now?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Ok, please tell me the mobile number so that we can initiate a reset of your Gmail

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

I initiated the reset and you shall get a code from Gmail. Please give me that code

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
418987
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

I was able to reset your Gmail password. Resetting your Microsoft account now. Hold on

Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Linda,

Thank you for patiently waiting. I was able to reset both your Gmail account and your Microsoft account that is using your Gmail address. I created a custom and private note for you since passwords are sensitive information. Please use the link below. But please be informed that this private note can be opened ONCE only -- it will auto destruct so that no other person can open the private note.

Here is the link:

https://privnote.com/4obC7IY5#1q7e9wPUs

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much for you help and patient. LindaM
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

You're welcome, Linda. I am glad to be of help.

Best regards,
Jess