jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

When pressing capital S word, I inadvertently picked up a

Customer Question

When pressing capital S for my word, I inadvertently picked up a key which gave spots under my typing and I had no idea how to get rid of them. I took no notice but when I came to print my letter I found only part of it appeared and the balance of my script did not print at all but just stayed on the screen. Mrs Steed
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mrs. Steed, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you capture a screen shot of your Word document showing these spots so that I can determine what they are and provide procedures for you to get rid of them? After capturing a screen shot, you can attach it here when you reply, or you can upload it at http://filesXpress.com and then give me the short download link.

Also, if you want, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problem and fix it while you watch.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess