Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Jess, and I am one of many who cannot access my Microsoft

Hi Jess,
My name is***** and I am one of many who cannot access my Microsoft Account since installing Windows 10, several months ago. In addition, I can no longer play Otto Baroque music because Chrome is not functioning correctly (I receive a message about Flash having an error) and I am of course unable to install Microsoft "Office for Mac" on my new Mac Mini machine. Lastly, when I attempt to access "microsoft.com/setup", the 25-character key is now rejected, although i KNOW that it has been entered correctly: is this perhaps because a time limit has expired, due to the difficulty which I am experiencing? Sorry to be a pain - I should have waited until a few of the bugs had been sorted before converting to W10.
pETER
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Peter, welcome and thank you for your question.

Are you still able to use your Windows 10 computer despite the Microsoft Account issues?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problems and fix them while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Peter,

Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9c348361-30a4-4114-828d-c3f92a3bf252

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess