Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I operate Window Vista and cannot upgrade to Window 10. I

I operate Window Vista and cannot upgrade to Window 10. I have been trying free downloads but nothing is happening. Is there a way to upgrade to Window 10? I know that Microsoft no longer supports Window Vista.
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like you to remotely access my PC and fix the upgrade unless i can download it by myself.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I will now send you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance.

Please accept it so that we can do the remote session and I can assess how you can upgrade your computer to Windows 10.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c5b35424-79e1-4c59-adef-28db4c722042

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess