Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Where can I get a flip case Microsoft lumia 640 with

Where can I get a flip case for a Microsoft lumia 640 with personalised photo printed onto it? I can seem to find a store on the net.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

this site will do it for you. The link I gave you takes you directly to the page for the Lumia 640. You cannot use your own case, you have to use theirs, no services lets you send it in.

You click Go to Editor and upload and edit the photo ect

The site is here

http://designyourcase.co.uk/templates/179

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been on their site and already have the case you describe. Now I want to put the phone, with the new case attached, into a flip case/ wallet that has the same photo on it.it's the type of case that you keep your lumina 540 in with your credit cards etcthanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, then you need a specialized company.

Call Graphique Media Solutions on 01726 893129

They can print onto any surface, so you can organize to send it in and have them make an offer for you on this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiPhoned them. They can't do it either unfortunately.I can find lots of pre printed cases but not one I can put my own photo on.It's ok if your just looking to print onto a basic plastic cover but not having luck with flip case.Any other ideas?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

whats the flip case made of?

And why did they say they could not do it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Usually leather. I'm trying to find a site that will do the lot, like they do for the plastic personalised covers..... pick the phone model (Nokia or Microsoft 640), upload your personal photograph, pay bill and they dispatch the item.I can buy the flip case/wallet separately and send it to someone to put the photo on if that's of any use. Supplier would have to be in the UK or Ireland to do that.If anyone can provide the service direct from US etc that would also be fine.Thanks for your continued efforts to solve this issue.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, there is no site that goes as fully serviced as that, only the one I gave you. Also the Nokias are not very popular so thia adds another challend

This company does print onto Leather though

(0) 20 8960 4567

https://www.bagsoflove.co.uk/products/leather-printing.aspx

Call and see if you can send it into them

Else you would need to consider getting it printed onto a durable sticker and then gluing it to the case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiThey only do cushions, handbags, book marks etc.Sorry.I'm surprised Nokia or Microsoft don't do their own.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No, they do no printing.

Your going to have to then get it printed on hard felt like this

Click me to open

Then stick it to the case. Its the only option left available

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiSorted eventually. Got what I needed via a site called hairyworm.