KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Outlook has disappeared from the screen and I can still

Customer Question

outlook has disappeared from the screen and I can still access Outlook from the list of programms but cannot access emails. please help.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would you tell me how to get a microsoft outlook icon back on to the main screen and how to then access emails
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it really necessary for you to connect remotely. could you tell me without connecting.

Click Start, type outlook.exe right click on it and choose pin to task bar (that's how you get the icon back), then you open it and you should be able to access your emails provided that the account is configured.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. I now can see my emails and will try to find PIN. Many thanks

Welcome, and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly appreciated. The star icon is located on the top of this page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The original amount agreed was £19, not £22 but I will not argue that point. What I do object to is the extra £25 for a subscription that I do not require.. In accordance with your policy would you kindly refund this amount to my credit card.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not getting any satisfaction from this contact. Please reply and say that you will refund the amounts of £25 and £6 overcharged.
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, i am a tech only for billing related concerns and issues, please email***@******.***