Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

WHEN I TRY TO SIGN INTO MY EMAIL ON OUTLOOK.COM A NEW FORMAT

Customer Question

WHEN I TRY TO SIGN INTO MY EMAIL ON OUTLOOK.COM A NEW FORMAT HAS APPEARED .I DID NOT REQUEST THIS AND I WISH TO REINSTATE MY OLD FORMAT WHICH I AM HAPPY WITH.MY EMAIL WAS ACCESSED BY HOTMAIL AND THEN SIGN IN TO OUTLOOK.THIS IS A FREE***@******.***. Thankyou.W.Quambro
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would you please send the answer to my question ..i have paid for this information
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Right now, I am looking for a solution, as this was just upgraded to every account recently.

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Wendy,

I do apologize for the delay. I am sorry to say it, but as of right now, there is not a way to go back to the old format. I do remember this same issue with Yahoo when they upgraded to "the all new mail". Enough people complained and they released a link you could use to go back to the old format, then eventually added a setting for it.

At this time, you should go on to the suggestion site located here https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/284136-outlook-com and let them know you would like something added to go back to the older version.

I wish I had better news for you, but I do not.

Please know I have researched this and came up with the best information available.

If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to reply.

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Wendy,

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If not, please do not forget to rate my answer with the stars above.