Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We have lost all our Live Mail over the last two days. How

Customer Question

we have lost all our Live Mail over the last two days. How do we get ir back
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I understand that without notice you have stop[ped supporting Live Mail
Assistant: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Are you still able to open your Windows Live Mail but the emails are lost? Or is it no longer opening now?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have lost Windows live Mail on our Dell lap top, although have e-mails on this iPad. Can you please fix this problem.
W j Oates
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your Dell computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a508ebba-d133-4f0a-9b1b-5376cc5605b8

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

How is it going? Were you able to download the remote tool using the procedures I gave you? Please make sure to double click on the downloaded file to run it and join me in the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Safari would not open the remote tool, so cannot proceed. E mails will not open.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a Mac? The procedures I gave you only work for Windows. Please tell me if you are using Mac so that I can send you another procedures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are using Windows on a Dell laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Please just download the remote tool using the procedures I gave you. The downloaded file is called "Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client". After downloading, double click to to open it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am talking to you on my iPad . How do I activate windows just answers
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. That is the reason why the tool did not work. Please do the following on the Dell computer:

1. Using a web browser, go to the link below (manually type it there int he browser:
https://join.me/
2. In that page, please click on the orange "Start meeting" button
4. After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to run the remote access tool to join me in the remote session.
5. Then share your screen and then give me the 9-digit code that you will see in the small JoinMe window. I will be waiting for the 9-digit code.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry thr mouse appears to have failed, so we cannot proceed. Can we return at a later date to solve the email problem on the current trial. How do we make contact ?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Oh ok. Just bookmark this page so that you can easily get back to me to resume with the remote session. Add to your bookmarks or favorites and you can use that saved link to get back to our original chat page any time.