jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I need to check who is controlling my account? I'm the owner

Customer Question

Hi, I need to check who is controlling my account? I'm the owner of my company Food Culture 365, but my account was hacked last week, shut down for 4 days and then switched on again. Can you help me please? Mails of mine have been removed.
Lee
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I need to check who is controlling my account? I'm the owner of my company Food Culture 365, but my account was hacked last week, shut down for 4 days and then switched on again. Can you help me please? Important Mails of mine have been deleted, can I get them back?Lee
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Also, please tell me, who is your internet service provider and how do you view your email, on the internet or on your desktop?