Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I cant get emails. it is saying theres a problem error 1d

Customer Question

hi I cant get emails. it is saying theres a problem error 1d 700. I was getting downsloads for a week but have finally done that myself. I am a pensioner and new at this windows 10
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: i was able to shutdown and update at the same time but now when i shut down it tell me that theres a app that is still not shut down
Assistant: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program you are using within windows please?

And which email service it is connecting to?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect