jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Windows Photo app will not open my photos week. The app has

Customer Question

Windows Photo app will not open my photos for last week. The app has gone 'grey' in the listings of apps. What is solution please. I am on W10.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Do you have any other apps greyed out, or only Windows photo?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Following greyed out: Get Office, Get Skype, Messaging, Microsoft WiFi, People, Phone, Photos, Skype Video, Store (odd?)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When do you respond please to my paid request? If not in next 30 minutes, I will cancel and request repayment of my money to my account. thanks
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid yesterday for the Remote Assistance option. Please proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have only the next 2.5 hours available to engage on this. What is the delay? Patrick ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this request and return the money I paid yesterday to my PayPal account. Very poor service.