Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get into live mail all I get is Windows live mail

Customer Question

I cannot get into live mail all I get is Windows live mail could not be started. It may not be installed correctly. Make sure disk is not full or that you are not out of memory.
I was on my emails about 2 hours ago with no problems but now it has reverted back to the same again. This is the 3rd time this has occurred Help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Betty, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch on your screen?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bit dubious about giving access to my computer what are consequences of the same
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back and I understand your concerns regarding remote access.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

I suggest using Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly check the problem and fix them while you watch. I believe you can try to follow some troubleshooting procedures but doing these procedures wrong can further harm your system and your programs.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Betty,

Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3314cae9-25f3-46d2-add3-2ccaa325208c

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

How is it going Betty? Were you able to download and run the remote tool using the procedures I gave you?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Betty for your patience.

All issues with your Windows Live Mail were fixed through Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem re-occurred.
emails not being sent out.
error received regarding certificate. who is my server?
is what you did caused this problem?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Betty,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the persisting issue. Definitely, what I did during our last remote session did not cause the problem you are having now. That was the reason why I explained all the procedures as I do them before.

Can we resume the remote session now so that I can check and fix this problem you are having now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the 3rd day of this conflict, my patience is wearing thin, lets get a satisfactory end result soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the link you gave me has come up invalid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps you could text me when you will be available?This is now going into its fourth day!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another day almost over and why am I still waiting?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Betty,

I am still here to assist you further. I have tried to reply to you earlier today but the case was closed. I am glad it is now opened.

Now, let us start a remote session so that I can check the problem further.

Here is the link for the new session:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=45b780f2-c57f-476a-b735-f8e971d64078

Please click on the I Agree button and download the remote tool. After downloading, double click the downloaded file to run it and join me in the remote session.

Best regards,

Jess