Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Have been trying to log onto my email account past hour, i

hi, have been trying to log onto my email account for the past hour, i keep getting a message
:-(
Something went wrong
You weren't able to sign in because the mailbox is being moved. You won't be able to access it until the move is complete. Please wait and try again later.
dont know what to do now. am wedding planner and wedding guest lists are on my email not to mention loads more stuff. can you help please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Dawn

Can you tell me please for which email service this is for? EG: Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just to be clear Richard, i paid an initial £33 ...i now have to pay another £33...is that correct
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Only if you want me to connect to your computer and fix this for you, else we continue here via messaging with no additional charge

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just been on my outlook help page and apparantly "All user accounts are been migrated to a new system called "preview". That migration can take up to 48 hours to complete" does this sound real to you.48 hours is along time to be without email and now warning?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes that is very possible as they are doing this at the moment for all users

How long has it been for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in the big picture its only been 4 hours...but thats a long time in my business not to be able to access my emails :( guess i will just wait a while and try again.. Thanks for your help anyway. Dawn x
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok, ill mark this question to remain open, so any issues at all Dawn, let me know here

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.