jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have a microsoft 535 and it has suddenly asked me

Customer Question

I have a microsoft 535 and it has suddenly asked me for my password. I have put it in and it won't let me in. I went to the shop and they told me to get onto my computer and change my password. How do ti do it. my number is *****
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: My post code is LA6 2LN.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is it only Microsoft Office 365 that is prompting you for a password? So are you saying that you can use your computer just fine, but when you try to open your Microsoft Office 365 programs, it is prompting for a password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess