jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I've tried all weekend to get into my hotmail. I got a code

Customer Question

Hi I've tried all weekend to get into my hotmail. I got a code from yourselves and answered various questions , the reply was that they weren't sufficient so they say my account is now blocked I need help please now
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Jane

When you now try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've just signed up with one of your colleagues and payed £29 and they said they'd send the answer by email????? That's ridiculous as I told him my email was blocked , I thought this was a professional site , seriously what have I been put in touch with??????
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there again Jane.

I am a little confused by your response... the question I asked was

Why is this question ridiculous?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I was on with one of ur colleagues and I typed in that my email was blocked so I payed £29 to fix and the response was that the answer would be sent to my email which is BLOCKED
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Your seeing the responses now, it's telling you a copy is emailed to you...and you were not with a colleague you were with me.

Can we get past this and work on the actual problem Jane??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well the guy I had first didn't look like you he was a lot older and had glasses!!
Firstly who has my £29 that I payed to this site
Secondly the problem is I ant get into my emails because the hotmail site has blocked the site as they thought there was suspicious activity from some body else
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, Ill refer you to customer service and you can ask them in regards ***** ***** payment structure here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No reply from customer service where HAS MY MONEY THIS SITE IS A CONN , WILL PUT MY EXPERIENCE ON THE COMMENTS ABSOLUTELY CRAP VERY DECIEVED AND DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where has my money gone !!!!!I've been on with two crap advisors one was totally not helpful and I was conned out of £29 the other Richard really condescending and rude in his reply ,I've got nowhere and lost £29 can u please put me in contact with customer service, which incidentally Richard said he would do but never materialized