Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have office 365 on my computer I bought at Curries PC

I have office 365 on my computer I bought at Curries PC World uk.
It has EXPIRED (thought it was all part and parcel of the computer deal) but now when I try to renew it there is always a problem with my email address or password. I enter the 25 letter code and we start all over again. I am very frustrated as I am getting no where, and I am not a ROBOT.
When I bought the 365 they gave me an email hill.terrence05 @outlook.com I had a password ***** forgot it as it was a long time ago.
My email NOW is***@******.*** and am confused with having both and keep getting the passwords mixed up and so on.
Please make sure ,This latter email address gmail is used and I will get my password ***** in so I can get word and excel back again...
Please Help.
Terry *******
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Terry and welcome

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. You have to use the account that the purchase was made under.

What happens when you try to use the @outlook.com account?

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Can you please return here to your question?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Richard,I'm back, was tired of waiting yesterday and used up all my credit so had to switch off.
Please I have paid to renew my office 365, I just want it to be working and how to do it.
Terry
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi Terry,

I replied within a minute of your question so not really clear what you mean with the waiting as I never heard back from you.

I'll repeat the question I asked

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ah thanks , Sorry .
I tried to inform whoever that I wanted my outlook email address changed as I kept getting the wrong password.
But I think I have found it now, so how shall we proceed
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, you have to use that outlook account, so use this when asked.

It will then be accepted.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have my 25 word code and have punched it in so many times and got no where that's why I needed HELP and nothing has been solved
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Terry,

Then I ask please you are much more clearer on your responses.

You just replied

So if you found it, use it

If your having problems using it, explain the actual problem you now have in detail

Replying that nothing has been solved does nothing to help you here

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok.
My word and excel has expired on my computer and I need to renew it. If I go to outlook address they come back everytime and say my password ***** ***** then after many more tries and inserting code, they come back and say u have used this too many times and then start giving me numbers to see if I am not a robot, I do this over and over again and they keep changing the letters and I get NOWHERE
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Ok, then you need to reset the password, you can use my link below

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Then once done, use the new password ***** the account

Let me know please how you go

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok am going to try once more using outlook with a new password. wish me luck. this is driving me mad!!!
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

first you need to reset the password as per my instructions, then you can try

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not have the code ending in 22 where do I find this as this is my mobile number and it wont move on
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Woops we have lost you
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

the code ending in 22 is referring to your phone number

Do you still have the phone number?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have that number and I inserted it but it wont move beyond that.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

It will, read carefully what it is asking you to do, it is asking for the last 4 digitis then it sends a code.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I write the last four digets in and it still don't move on. do I include the 22 as being two of the digets or shall I insert four digets before the 22. actually ive done both and still stuck.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

yes you include the 22, it works as my other customers have no issues with it, you need to explain in more detail what you have or allow me remote access too do this for you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Better if you do it by remote as I'm getting no where. Thanks tell me what to do.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, accept the proposal and I can then connect

Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK I accepted the offer now whats going on?
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok so now what are you doing as nothing happening and you have been downloading, no doubt all my computer. so will you fix it now????/
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, sorry but I did not understand the message you sent me.

I gave you a set of instructions to do.... you need to do the instructions, please take the time, read the instructions and complete them so I can connect

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hell man I thought you already connected. you've gien me id passwords changed them still getting no where I read the instructions but they don't make sence.. what is your partner id and all that. cant move on until its completed so Stuck on what to do
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

My instructions say nothing about a partner Id.

I will repeat the instructions, they are step by step

Go to www.teamviewer.com

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK id 772502 379Password *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Now WHAT?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Time is running out,
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

password ***** have given is incorrect

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
try this one then43t3uh
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

looks like your computer crashed, does have a lot of issues and why the page keeps freezing.

Ill run the reset from here

What was the email address and last 4 digits?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Richard I'm back. Can we continue with sorting out my win 365 program
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

yes, I needed to know as I do the reset here, what is the last 4 digits of the phone number

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
9722
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. time is 1600hrs I have been waiting 15 mins now.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

a code was text to your phone, please tell me it

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

password ***** ***** to

summer2016

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
is that for outlook email or gmail?
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

outlook

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok let me try all over again. I will take a while.