Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have a new all in one computer cant access moffice the

I have a new all in one computer cant access moffice the computer wont accept the product code A friend set up the computer but now says he cant remember the original details for maccount I have tried to close the original and have opened quite a few new ones including another email account but the computer will not accept the email & password ***** am using I want to clear all m/account details and start again my so called friend says his mate can do this for £50.00 yes I am nearly 65 and feel duped..I contacted the seller but they advised that I need to go to Microsoft please can you help a stupid old Woman
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the computer issue. I will be assisting you today.
What's the model of your new computer?

Is the internet currently working on your new computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
lenovac20series
internet is working

Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3d7a16ad-b15e-4f26-9fa4-21505e8e75c7
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the Office issue via remote support. Also, per your request, I helped with the computer's login / Microsoft account password ***** If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.