Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My. I can't access my hotmail account. Unfortunately I kept

Good morning! My Karen. I can't access my hotmail account. Unfortunately I kept putting in the wrong password ***** 2.5 Years ago. I got a new IPad. Which apple and I tune account ties back to my hotmail email. Can you help with please? Thanks a mill.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When did you last sign into your account?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Last time I actually log in and was able to retrieve my emails was December 2013. Thanks Richard for your help with this.
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Ok, well I wont waste your time Karen, but your account will have been closed, you need to sign in every 90 days, and after 6 months they close it deleting all the data, they have to else its not manageable.

You would need to create a new one which you can do here

https://signup.live.com/

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Karen, why did you turn around and make a complaint about me indicating I was rude and incorrect?

With respect, negative ratings only hurt experts here by reflecting negatively and can keep us from assisting other customers. They should be used for when an expert is rude or the information provided was wrong. While you may not like the answer I provided, it was correct, and I stand by it. If you need clarification or additional information about my answer I will be happy to provide it.

But its not the right way to treat someone who is being straight and honest with you, nor should I be a focus of your frustration.

Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

I understand not having access to your account is not nice, but I do not see why I should be the one to receive the penalty for this when I save you the time to try to work this out, provided you a quick and accurate service, and was straight up. I am now rewarded with this by receiving a complaint and nothing further.

I am sure you know Karen this is not right, and not how you would like to be treated.