Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have an Outlook question, I have ten different email

Customer Question

I have an Outlook question, I have ten different email accounts (mixture of IMAP, POP and MS exchange) all set up on my PC via Outlook and until yesterday I could see all ten accounts separately. My settings have changed overnight so now I can only see one account, and only the Inbox of that account. I can access other accounts but only one at a time by going to Advanced Options and changing the start up folder, then restarting Outlook. How do I get my chosen settings back?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Sarah and welcome

Can you tell me which version of outlook you are using please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's part of an Office 365 subscription, updates are automatically downloaded and installed. In the updates window is says 'current channel version 16.0.7070.2026' - hope that's what you need to know
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Is it the web based version? Or you actually have it installed?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Remote sounds like the easiest option!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID is 794 493 474
Password *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

connecting