jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have been told by call back chat microsoft to contact you.

Customer Question

I have been told by call back chat microsoft to contact you. I cannot get on-line with Window Live for my email. Nothing is coming is and I cannot send as it will not connect. It comes up...do you want to go online...I push yes but is comes up error with ID 0X8007007A- port 587. This means nothing to me and I don't know how to sort it. HRLP please.
Julie Barron - email -***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi thee and welcome

To check Julie, your windows live mail is connecting to your BT Internet Account?

And which version of windows are you using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,