jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have been told by call back chat microsoft to contact you.

Customer Question

I have been told by call back chat microsoft to contact you. I cannot get on-line with Window Live for my email. Nothing is coming is and I cannot send as it will not connect. It comes up...do you want to go online...I push yes but is comes up error with ID 0X8007007A- port 587. This means nothing to me and I don't know how to sort it. HRLP please.
Julie Barron - email -***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi thee and welcome

To check Julie, your windows live mail is connecting to your BT Internet Account?

And which version of windows are you using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,