michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I have just bought a second pc. it has windows 10 but after

Customer Question

I have just bought a second pc. it has windows 10 but after aprox three months I am having trouble navigate. I am 86 years old with a disability, besides great age, have a poor memory. I need to be taught how to use windows 10.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

First i would like to tell you that Windows 10 is a very easy and user friendly operating system.

I can give you few links which will teach you online with video how to use windows 10 basics

if you have any question feel free to ask.

Click on the video link for windows 10 tutorial.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Sir I see you have requested an additional service for secure remote assistance. I have accepted your additional service offer and i will be assisting your with the remote assistance to solve the problem you have posted.

Click on the remote link and as it opens the page scroll down and click on the green button "I Agree" download and run Secure Remote Assistance
Allow it to install and let it be opened. I will be able to connect then.

I am waiting for you to connect click on the justanswer remote link given above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the number you have given is unobtainable please ring me on 01706 839774

you just need to click on the link to launch the remote page. Finding problem let me know.

Customer hiCustomer i am connectedCustomer may i take the mouse control?
Guest: ok sorry for he mix up but you can see i am not so pc clever
Guest: yesCustomer no problemCustomer you want to know how to use Window 10 computer is that correct?
Guest: yesCustomer i will save a video link on yoru desktop screen its a video of 30mins and more simply watch that and it will help you understand Windows 10 very easily.Customer or if you want to know any specific function you may ask.
Guest: ok my screen saver requires a pin erery tme it mes on can you stopCustomer do you want me to remove the sign in screen?
Guest: yesCustomer enter the current windows password ***** the last timeCustomer i have set a shortcut video link on your desktop screen please check that and confirm.Customer once you restart the computer the login pin will not appear any more.