michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I have been running Windows 10 since last year. Do I need to

I have been running Windows 10 since last year. Do I need to install a clean version today? I live in the UK so am still able to access the free version.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
Why do you want to reinstall windows 10 a clean version? If you are using windows 10 since past 1 year you do not need to reinstall and if you try to format and reinstall then you will have to buy a new Licence copy for windows 10. If you have upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8 then you do not need to delete the existing copy as it as good a a licence genuine copy.

Windows 10 Home 32-bit/64-bit English International

Price:£83.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Prompt, efficient and helpful reply, thank you