Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Downloaded Windows 10 on Friday and scheduled install for 12

Customer Question

Downloaded Windows 10 on Friday and scheduled install for 12 o'clock today. Got a reminder that the install was about to start. I opted for a delay by pressing the not ready option. It said I could install it later than the scheduled time when I was ready. Unfortunately I can't remember where it told me to go to be able to start the instal.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Brian,

I see that you rated our session but did not accept the remote services offer that should have appeared on your screen.