IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have been trying for a week to get my Hotmail email

I have been trying for a week to get my Hotmail email account unblocked. Please help me, as I am losing money and inquiries. I HAVE SUBMITTED THREE QUESTIONNAIRES, but no result. In reply to the last one, sent 3 days ago, I was told I would hear something within 24 hours, but nothing so far. My email is:***@******.***. I need help from a more customer-friendly system or source. PLEASE HELP!. You can contact me now on:***@******.***. Thank you. Phone: (015394) 43055.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I checked your account -***@******.***, and you should be able to unblock it easily by confirming a security code that can be sent to the associated phone number ending in 83. May I know if that is your phone number, and can you receive a text message there?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I see you requested a secure remote assistance. Are you available now to begin?