jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My windows has failed to open and I am unable to view

Customer Question

my windows has failed to open and I am unable to view emails.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

When you say windows failed to open do you mean the login password *****'t work or does it show any other error ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It showed an error message.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

OK could you please let me know the error message it showed?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ox85050041
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Are you getting this error when you try to access your email ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

OK so you can login to windows but you cannot access your email am i correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I can't access windows at all. A system failed error message came up as soon as I logged onto my computer but I don't recall what the message said. I don't recall there being a error code with this message.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I am confused now.The above error code you gave where did you see it?

Are you using windows 10 operating system and the email application in windows 10 to access the emails ?

After you enter the password ***** access windows what happens?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay. The failed message came up as soon as I logged in. I then tried to access my emails by syncing - then the Ox85050041 message came up.
I am not on windows 10 yet a message came up a while ago to say that I should upgrade now or later. I said later. But the message has not come up again. so I am not yet on the new windows 10. I can see email message up to 23 July listed.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from the problematic PC?

Which is the current Operating system installed in the PC?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am chatting from the problematic PC.
Windows 2013
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am a bit worried about remote access.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you not able to tell me what the issue with by the error code?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you can't sort the problem out without accessing remotely Is there somewhere that I can take the computer to get this sorted?.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I can understand that but the reason why i asked for remote access is that i can see the issue directly and do the necessary to fix it.I am actually confused by the answers you gave above you said you cannot access windows at all that mean you cannot even chat to me from the problematic PC then you said you are chatting to me from the problematic PC.

Next when asked for the operating system version you said windows 2013 sorry to say there is no such operating system but there is office 2013 which is a email application and the error code you gave above is from email application.So to clarify these clearly remote support is the best option.That is why i asked for remote access permission.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi JohnI actually need to leave to go into work mow. I need to get this resolved. How do I continue to chat with you? I will be home again later this morning.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

No problem.

Usually the above error you mentioned occurs for a short period of time and get fixed automatically,this happens because if you have very slow internet access like the wi-fi signal is very low or if your PC is downloading something on the background that is consuming the internet speed.

if you let me know your email service provider i can help you regain access to email using web browser?

Note:- Please bookmark this page, use that bookmark to open this page in case to continue later.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.