IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have had constant problems (for years) with Outlook. Now

I have had constant problems (for years) with Outlook. Now says that a dialogue box is open. I have had no outlook for a month it started with loss of receiving emails now I've lost sent. I'm using MS 8.1 and have no problems with any other system
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me which version of Outlook you are using. Also, do you have only 1 e-mail account added in Outlook, or several?

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
info correct
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK, let's proceed with a secure remote assistance so that I can check the issue directly.

Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fac56d85-1913-4d51-a958-2d9c6e27b9e0

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

We are connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I have disconnected since you had to go. Send me a message here when you are available again so we can continue with solving the Outlook e-mail problem.

Regards,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm back!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Sorry for not replying earlier - I had to step away from the computer.

I am available now. Would you like to continue now?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

In case it is too late for you now, we can continue tomorrow.

Regards,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like to recommence if possible
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

I am available now and we can continue when you are ready.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

If you still require assistance, let me know when it is the best time for you to continue.

Regards,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Delighted with the patience and professionalism of the team, also their tenacity in dealing with, what to me was was an unsurmountable problem. Many thanks
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your feedback!

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. I will gladly help again.

Best regards,

IT Miro