jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU DO TO MY COMPUTER WHEN YOU INSTALLED

Customer Question

WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU DO TO MY COMPUTER WHEN YOU INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ON FRIDAY 29TH JULY FOR A "TRIAL". Came back Sunday to find flashing messages "YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED!" "YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED!" "YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED!" They are my exclamation marks. Everything else on my computer was frozen out and I could do no work until 20€ changed hands and my computer was reset to Friday's date. Spent hours trying to reset and reset and reset and reset passwords and codes but the best bit was to get codes sent over to my mobile phone***********and when I used that number back to you got the message in red letters "the number is ***** long." Then I shot myself.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Cynt replied 1 year ago.

I think you have the wrong site. If you updated your computer to Windows 10, they don't give you a trial offer, it is a free upgrade.

Expert:  Cynt replied 1 year ago.

Windows gives you the option to go from whatever windows you have to Windows 10 for free. It is a free download.

Expert:  Cynt replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.